COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Information
- Currently serving Phase 1a eligible individuals and priority populations in Phase 1b
- Registration appointments for eligible individuals will be open each week as vaccine shipments and staffing are confirmed. Information at: CLICK HERE
- Please check back frequently for additional appointment availability.
Canyonlands Health Care:
- Call 928-645-6633 for assistance. If there is no answer, leave a message with your name, call back number and date of birth.
Safeway/Albertsons: CLICK HERE
Encompass: Coming Soon
Here are some tips and resources to help support our local businesses!
Dine-In Customer Guidance
Restaurant patrons have also been provided guidance regarding how to participate in the responsible reopening of restaurant services. The CDC recommends the following measures:
- Maintain 6’ physical distance from other diners
- Consider dining during off-peak hours
- If you’re at higher risk for severe illness, continue to use takeout and delivery services
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth
- Use touchless payment when available
- Wash your hands before and after eating and again when you return home
Buy Gift Cards
Purchase gift cards from your favorite local shops and restaurants; this puts money in the pocket of your favorite store owner today to help them cover operating expenses.
Many Page retailers have online shops. Several businesses are offering discounts and/or free shipping for those that show support for locals during this time.
Reminder: Not all businesses offer online shopping. Shops that do not provide online shops may be able to take your order over the phone and schedule deliveries - don’t hesistate to call and ask!
Tip a Little Extra
Have a steady paycheck? Leave a little extra cash for service workers! If you are able, consider leaving a dine-in tip on takeout orders, and leaving a little extra for the kitchen staff too.
Spending more time online? Engage with your favorite Page businesses and leave a positive Google, Yelp, or Facebook review.
Like, follow, comment and engage with them on social media. It’s free to you and helps remind businesses that they aren’t forgotten. This kind of social currency pays dividends of a different kind.