The Page Community Center is currently opened at reduced hours, but we are still serving Page Seniors. Meals on Wheels is delivering to our registered clients, five times a week. The dining room is opened Monday through Friday 11:30am-1:30pm. Meals are served from 12:00 – 12:15pm Monday through Friday. If you wish to receive meals, please call the Community Center, 24 hours beforehand, to reserve a meal (928) 645-2600. It is a requirement of NACOG (Northern Arizona Council of Governments) that you must fill out a registration form to be eligible for the Senior Meal Program. This program is available to seniors over 60; application forms will be available on your first meal. There is a suggested donation of $4 per meal.
Vision Statement of the City of Page
The City of Page is a clean, financial responsible, diverse and vibrant community that respects the quality of its environment, fosters a sense of community and family, encourages a healthful, active lifestyle and supports a wide-range of business opportunities to promote a prosperous economy.
• Develop a clear organizational and supportive structure for the operation of the City.
• Create a dependable plan to manage City debt, to reduce service reliance on General Fund revenue.
• Develop measures to address and enforce the City Code, to improve community quality.
• Create a mechanism for greater oversight and planning for the financial status of the City.
• Maximize revenues through economic development efforts and evaluation of existing tax codes to ensure compliance.
• Create a plan to beautify and enhance the City.
• Enhance cultural and community programs to support our vision.