How to Apply
Thank you for considering employment with the City of Page. Our goal is to ensure that each applicant is fairly treated and fully recognized for all relevant experience and training. Please assist us by carefully reading the following guidelines before filling out your application. You are encouraged to call the Human Resource Department, (928) 645-4231, if you need further assistance.
- The City of Page only accepts applications for open positions.
- Please check for current vacancies by clicking “Employment Opportunities”. If there are positions for which you qualify, you may complete your application fill out the City of Page Online Application Form NOTE: You can attach cover letter and resumé there as well.
- If you are applying for a position with the Police Department please complete the AZ POST Board Form in addition to the Employment Application.
- Your application introduces you to us. Therefore, you should provide detailed information about your experience and education. You may add additional pages if you wish. Do not let the application form limit you in your transmittal of information to us. You may, of course, attach a detailed resume to your application.
- You should make certain that you clearly provide us with information about prior training, experience, and education in the areas indicated on the job announcement.