2020 CENSUS INFORMATION
IMPORTANT NOTICE: RETURN EMPTY GREEN CONTAINERS TO REPUBLIC ON AUGUST 10TH
Republic Services will be picking up the green recycle containers from residences in Page.
- Please place your EMPTY green container on the street on Monday August 10th.
- Containers will be picked up between Monday morning and Wednesday afternoon.
- After Monday August 10th, Republic will not service green containers and residents will have to bring their containers directly to the Republic Services facility at 3004 Coppermine Road.
CLICK HERE for Official Announcement from Republic Services
LATEST Proclamation Relating to Precautionary Measures to Slow Covid-19 – CLICK HERE
COVID EMERGENCY FUNDING PROGRAMS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Note: These Programs Have Limited Funds, So Act Now.
In addition to traditional funding programs offered by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), the CARES Act was signed into law, which among other relief provides funding through disaster assistance programs to help small businesses during the COVID-19 disruption. Learn more at https://sba.gov.
FOR ASSISTANCE with any of the SBA programs or for valuable guidance on resources for small businesses, contact the Coconino County Small Business Development Center, or register for one of their online workshops on SBA disaster assistance options for small businesses.
Coconino County Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
To register for a workshop, contact the SBDC or visit their Facebook page.
- (PPP) Paycheck Protection Program: An SBA loan that helps businesses keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
- The Paycheck Protection Program is a loan designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll.
- SBA will forgive loans if all employees are kept on the payroll for eight weeks and the money is used for payroll, rent, mortgage interest, or utilities.
- You can apply through any existing SBA 7(a) lender or through any federally insured depository institution, federally insured credit union, and Farm Credit System institution that is participating. Other regulated lenders will be available to make these loans once they are approved and enrolled in the program. You should consult with your local lender as to whether it is participating in the program.
- Click here for list of approved lenders.
- Download the PPP Application Form.
- Click here for the PPP Loan Calculator to estimate your loan amount.
- Other SBA Programs:
- (EBL) SBA Express Bridge Loan Pilot Program
- Enables small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender to access up to $25,000 quickly.
- Click here for the EBL Program Guide.
- SBA Debt Relief
- The SBA will pay 6 months of principal, interest, and any associated fees that borrowers owe for all current 7(a), 504, and Microloans in regular servicing status as well as new 7(a), 504, and Microloans disbursed prior to September 27, 2020.
- (EBL) SBA Express Bridge Loan Pilot Program
- This relief is not available for Paycheck Protection Program loans or Economic Injury Disaster loans.
- Borrowers do not need to apply for this assistance. It will be automatically provided as follows:
- For loans not on deferment, SBA will begin making payments with the next payment due on the loan and will make six monthly payments.
- For loans currently on deferment, SBA will begin making payments with the next payment due after the deferment period has ended, and will make six monthly payments.
- For loans made after March 27, 2020 and fully disbursed prior to September 27, 2020, SBA will begin making payments with the first payment due on the loan and will make six monthly payments.
- SBA has notified 7(a), 504 and Microloan Lenders that it will pay these borrower loan payments. Lenders have been instructed to refrain from collecting loan payments from borrowers.
INFORMATIONAL ASSISTANCE FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
City of Page / Chamber of Commerce Business Industry Zoom Meetings
The City of Page Community Development Department and the Page Chamber of Commerce are co-hosting weekly meetings on Page business industries and related topics. These meetings are open to the public. Interested residents and local business owners are encouraged to participate.
The meetings are held at 9AM every Monday via Zoom. JOIN VIA ZOOM
Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA) Small Business Boot Camp
The Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA) is the state's leading economic development organization with a streamlined mission to grow and strengthen Arizona’s economy. The ACA has gathered resources to support businesses and employees as they help combat the spread of COVID-19. Visit the ACA COVID-19 Resources page to learn about financial assistance, workplace health and safety, and more.
In partnership with Local First Arizona and a dynamic group of community leaders, the ACA is hosting a Small Business Boot Camp & Collective. These online sessions will help Arizona's small businesses respond to the immediate impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as plan ahead and return stronger. Join local business leaders and subject matter experts as they discuss resources across Arizona in live, daily sessions.
Other webinars are being offered by industry experts across banking, real estate, economic development and more, and cover topics including the Paycheck Protection Program, workforce continuity, and ensuring business continuity.
Governor Ducey launched the Arizona Together initiative to support Arizonans during the COVID-19 outbreak, a comprehensive source connecting individuals and businesses to resources, raising money for community organizations and providing information on volunteer opportunities.
WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER
“As we work to combat the spread of COVID-19, access to resources that can help support families and businesses in this time of need is critical. We’re calling on Arizonans to be informed, get engaged, and support organizations doing important work to keep our communities safe and healthy. Arizona will get through this together.” - Doug Ducey, Governor of Arizona
ASSISTANCE FOR INDIVIDUALS:
COVID EMERGENCY HOUSING ASSISTANCE FOR INCOME-QUALIFIED APPLICANTS:
Note: These Programs Have Limited Funds, So Act Now.
- ADOH (1 Month +) INTERIM Assistance for Renters and Homeowners:
Arizona Department of Housing (ADOH)
- Renters: This funding provides partial payment of rent for approved month(s).
- Homeowners: Separate assistance options are available for homeowners.
SHORT-TERM ASSISTANCE WITH HOUSING/UTILITIES FOR INCOME-QUALIFIED APPLICANTS:
- CCHHS (1 Month) SHORT-TERM Assistance for Rent/Mortgage and Utility Payments:
Coconino County Health & Human Services (CCHHS)
- This existing program offered by CCHHS provides qualified applicants with a one-time partial payment of rent/mortgage and utilities.
PAGE/GREENEHAVEN/FREDONIA RESIDENTS ONLY. Separate funding is available for residents of the Navajo Nation. Residents should contact Navajo Nation Social Services for assistance:
UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE BENEFITS:
- Applicants are advised to be aware of delays and are encouraged to keep applying until successful.
Arizona Department of Economic Security (DES)
877-600-2722 / www.azui.gov
FEDERAL ECONOMIC IMPACT PAYMENT:
- Eligible individuals will receive $1,200. An additional $500 will be paid for each qualifying child.
Internal Revenue Service
OTHER PROGRAMS AND RESOURCES:
- A centralized source for Arizonans to access information and assistance for employment and finances, homeowners and renters, food and meals, healthcare, children and parents, veterans, seniors, community, emergency services, mental health, business resources, and opportunities to volunteer and donate.
- Existing programs from Coconino County Health & Human Services that are continuing to operate during COVID, including rental assistance, meal deliveries, and Women, Infants and Children (WIC).
Coconino County Health & Human Services
- Burial and funeral assistance for residents of Navajo Nation.
Department of Self Reliance
- The Federal CARES Act of 2020 (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security), a > $2 trillion economic relief package for assistance to American workers, families, small businesses, job preservation in affected industries, and state, local, and tribal governments.
U.S. Department of the Treasury
On March 16, 2020, the President of the United States announced new guidelines to avoid social gatherings of more than 10 people. In accordance with this guidance and an Arizona Attorney General opinion dated March 13, 2020, the City of Page will be temporarily holding all public meetings remotely via technological means. This means that all persons other than the public body and essential staff will not be permitted to attend meetings in person at the Council Chambers, but everyone will have access to listen and view the public body’s deliberations and proceedings via live streaming on Youtube at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLtjYL-zHEFbjeCTO5li1dg/live
In addition, if you are unable to access the live stream at the Youtube link above for any reason, the City will provide a video stream of the public meeting at the Community Room located in the public safety facility located at808 Coppermine Rd., Page, AZ, 86040. In order to comply to the extent possible with the White House guidance, we strongly urge anyone who can watch the proceedings remotely to do so. However, if you do not have the ability to access the Youtube stream, the video and audio will be displayed in the Community Room.
We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding as we all work together to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus. If you have any questions, please call City Hall at (928) 645-8861.
Welcome to City of Page, Arizona
Page, Center of the Grand CirclePage is a small town in northern Arizona located on the southern shores of magnificent Lake Powell. Our friendly community offers visitors outstanding recreation and a wide variety of lodging and services.
Our location is ideal for exploring many of the American Southwest's renowned national parks and monuments, and discovering the unique culture of the Navajo Nation. We invite you to explore our backyard, meet our neighbors, and most importantly, enjoy your visit to Page Lake Powell.
Main Street Façade Improvement Program Packet
SECTION 1: APPLICATION PROCESS
SECTION 2: APPLICATION & CHECKLIST
Click Here for Facade Improvement Program Packet